Miami Truck Accident Lawyer Fighting to Recover Compensation For Victims
More often than not, truck accidents in Miami result in severe injuries and even deaths. Trucks are so much larger than other vehicles, which make them capable of causing a significant amount of damage to other cars and trucks, riders, and drivers on the road.
This type of accident also makes for a complicated legal case, especially if the drivers involved don’t rely on sound legal advice of an experienced truck accident attorney. If you or a loved one has suffered a truck wreck injury in Miami, hiring someone with hands-on legal experience could be the best way to get the compensation that you deserve. Contact attorney Amanda Demanda as soon as possible.
What Types of Compensation Can You Recover After A Semi-Truck Accident in Miami?
Commercial 18-wheeler truck accidents can lead to catastrophic results. Many people lose their lives or at the very least become severely injured.
Florida law recognizes this, which is why it allows injured truck accident victims to recover compensation from the at-fault party.
If you are a truck accident victim, you may be entitled to compensation for:
- All medical expenses
- Lost wages
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
Attorney Amanda Demanda will work tirelessly to maximize your compensation after a trucking accident.
Who is At Fault For Truck Accidents in Miami?
A number of parties could be held liable for a truck accident. The truck driver could be held accountable if the accident occurred as a result of their careless or unsafe driving. Trucking companies are also held liable for the actions of their employees and for failing to comply with federal trucking regulations.
Miami trucking accident attorney Amanda Demanda will help you determine who is liable and fight for the compensation you deserve.
What Should You Not Do After A Truck Accident in Miami?
Being the victim of a truck accident in Miami, FL can be one of the most frightening moments of your life, but it’s important to remember that everything that happens at the scene is now a legal matter. There are several mistakes that any knowledgeable lawyer would advise against, including:
- Do not speak to the other driver’s insurance company. You may end up making a mistake that affects the outcome of your claim.
- Do not wait to seek medical attention–even if you believe you have only suffered minor injuries. This is something that will play a big factor in your injury case.
- Do not accept the first offer from the at-fault party’s insurance company, either. In fact, you should always consult an injury lawyer to evaluate the offer before moving forward.
- Do not skip calling 911. You will need an officer to come to the scene and create a police report.
- Do not ever admit guilt for an accident. It may be natural to apologize in these scenarios, but remember that the words you use at the scene of the accident could end up affecting your ability to recover compensation.
How Can A Trucking Accident Lawyer Help Your Case?
After calling the authorities and seeking medical attention, the next thing you should do is call Amanda Demanda, an injury attorney in Miami. She is here to help victims and their loved ones recover the damages that they truly deserve by fighting for their rights in court.
In order to prove that someone was at fault in a truck accident case, Amanda Demanda will clearly communicate these points:
- The defendant owed the plaintiff a duty of care.
- The other party somehow breached their duty of care.
- The breach caused your injuries.
- The breach of duty resulted in damages.
A number of parties could be held liable in a truck accident case. Amanda Demanda will conduct a thorough investigation to determine how the accident occurred and who should be held liable. Then, she will aggressively pursue compensation on your behalf.
Schedule Your Semi-Truck Accident Free Consultation Before It’s Too Late
Florida is very understanding that it could take people a while to get back to their normal lives after a truck accident has taken place, which explains why the state gives victims up to 4 years from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit.
That doesn’t mean that you should wait, though. The sooner you take legal action, the easier it is for your attorney to gather the evidence that you need to win compensation. Don’t delay any longer—contact Amanda Demanda now to discuss your case. Give us a call at (305) 505-1000 to schedule your free consultation with Amanda Demanda today.