Miami Rollover Accident Lawyer
Serious Help After Dangerous Accidents
If you were in a rollover accident in Miami, then Amanda Demanda Law Group wants to hear from you. Our attorneys are passionate about doing what is right for the wrongfully injured. Led by Attorney Amanda Demanda, a University of Florida Levin College of Law graduate, cum laude, we are prepared to take on even the most challenging cases.
Why should you choose Amanda Demanda Law Group in Miami?
- We are committed to protecting the rights of our community members.
- We put our client’s best interests first, always.
- We hold ourselves accountable and keep you informed.
- We work with integrity and the utmost practice ethics.
- We are known for excellence in our field.
Call (305) 998-6953 to speak with a Miami rollover accident lawyer.
How Do Rollover Accidents Happen?
A rollover accident occurs when an automobile flips onto its side and continues to tumble in an accident. How a rollover happens will depend on the details of the crash, though.
Typically, rollover accidents are caused by three issues:
- Unsafe vehicle design: A vehicle that is top-heavy or has its wheelbase too far off the ground can be prone to rolling over during turns or on banked roads. SUVs of many makes and models have been linked to a higher risk of rolling over due to their design.
- Side-impact collisions: If a motor vehicle strikes another along its side and at a high speed, the force of the impact can cause the struck vehicle to roll over entirely.
- Speeding: When a vehicle rounds a corner or takes a sharp turn, if it is traveling too quickly, it can tip over and roll.
Holding Negligent Automakers Liable for Rollovers
Our law firm is equipped to handle any rollover accident claim, including those filed against automakers. If your rollover accident occurred due to an unsafe design of your vehicle, such as a top-heavy SUV, then we can discuss the necessary steps to take a case against that company. Where other law firms might back down because an automaker has the resources to tenaciously defend itself, Amanda Demanda Law Group is fearless and always ready for a fight.
Damages in a Rollover Accident Claim
A rollover accident can result in serious injuries because the average vehicle is not designed to roll over. If a car flips onto its roof, then it can crumple entirely, putting the vehicle occupants in extreme danger.
In a rollover accident, the following injuries can occur:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs)
- Head injuries
- Neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Back injuries
Let us work with your medical providers to understand the extent of your injuries. With their input and insight, we can more easily prove that the catastrophic injuries you suffered in a rollover accident will negatively impact your life for years if not forever. In turn, this argument can help increase the compensation owed to you because Florida allows seriously injured claimants to seek damages related to pain and suffering.
Need Legal Counsel? Please Call Now
The right time to learn more about a rollover accident claim is right now. Dial (305) 998-6953 to speak with a Miami rollover accident attorney from our firm. We can get into the important details of the crash during a free, no-obligation, and confidential case evaluation.