Miami Car Accident Lawyer Seeking Compensation For the Injured
With four large interstate highways running through the state of Florida, a few of them inevitably cross right through the city of Miami. There are more than enough opportunities to drive fast and possibly even injure yourself, a loved one, or another driver either on or off the highway.
The big question always remains: what do you do after a car accident?
The best thing to do is immediately pick up the phone and contact car accident attorney Amanda Demanda.
What Are Common Car Accident Injuries?
As mentioned above, there are a million and one different things that can happen during a car wreck. The setting could vary depending on whether you’re on the highway or at your local intersection. The amount of damage could vary depending on the way the vehicles collided, what your vehicle may have collided into, and the speed at which you were traveling prior to the accident. But unfortunately, hardly anyone walks away from a car accident without some type of injury.
There a variety of injuries that could occur as a result of a car accident, including:
- Back and neck injuries
- Broken bones
- Cuts and lacerations
- Spinal injuries
- Brain injuries
- Knee and leg injuries
- Chest and arm injuries
- Internal bleeding
How Do Car Accidents Happen in Miami?
There are countless reasons as to why you may have ended up in a car accident to begin with, including:
- Intoxicated drivers
- Uncontrollable weather conditions
- Excessive speeding
- Reckless driving maneuvers
- Failure to follow legal traffic regulations
- Design defects in the roads and/or the vehicles involved
- Road rage
If a negligent driver is to blame, you could be entitled to compensation for your injuries.
What Should You Do After A Car Accident in Miami?
First things first: do not overreact. Acting in a calm manner–no matter how scary the situation may be– is the best way to react to an already stressful situation. If you can, follow these steps:
- If your vehicle is blocking traffic, move it to a safe location near the scene if possible. Do not leave the scene–it’s against the law in Florida.
- Safely exit the vehicle and check on all other parties involved.
- The first call that you should make is to 911.
- Take as many pictures and videos as possible at the scene of the accident. Ask witnesses for their contact information as well. This will be important for your personal injury case.
- Do not provide a recorded statement to anyone, especially insurance companies. Insurance companies are trained to ask misleading questions that may be difficult to answer. You may even accidentally accept fault when answering these questions.
- Do not accept the insurance company’s first offer. The first offer will almost always be low, so don’t make the mistake of settling for less than you deserve.
- Finally (and most importantly), hire a Miami personal injury attorney to help guide you through the legal process and get the compensation that you truly deserve.
Take the first step towards recovering compensation by contacting attorney Amanda Demanda after a car accident.
What Compensation Are You Entitled To After A Car Accident?
As with any personal injury case, you’re entitled to compensation. But every case is unique, so it’s best to talk to a Miami injury attorney to learn more about the value of your claim. Attorney Amanda Demanda can lay out what you may be entitled to after reviewing the details of your case.
She can explain the different types of compensation that you may receive for monetary and non-monetary losses. For instance, if someone loses a limb due to a horrific car accident, they may suffer from both emotional trauma and financial loss that follows them for the rest of their lives.
Schedule A Free Evaluation With Our Miami Auto Accident Attorney Today
If you or a loved one has suffered from a car accident injury, don’t hesitate to seek legal representation from Amanda Demanda. She is committed to helping car accident victims recover the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Every minute matters after a car accident, so call our law office today. Schedule a free consultation by giving us a quick call at (305) 505-1000. Let Amanda Demanda evaluate your case and prepare you to receive the compensation that you rightfully deserve.